Nigerian Navy is Recruiting 19th Batch Direct Short Service Commission
NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2011- DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION 2011 (COURSE 20) IS OUT!
Please follow the link below to read more and apply:
APPLICATION FOR 19TH BATCH DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED NIGERIANS FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION INTO THE NIGERIAN NAVY IN THE UNDER LISTED DEPARTMENTS.
1. Applicants must possess B.sc or M.sc in Naval Architecture/Ship Design, Mechanical, Electrical, Marine,Aeronautical, Electronics and equivalent qualifications. Membership of Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN) will be an added advantage.
2. Medical Specialists: Applicants must possess MBBS degree or equivalent plus registerable post graduate/specialist qualifications. Preference would be given to Obstetricians and Gynaecologist, Cardiologists, ENT Surgeons, Radiologist, Pathologist, Pediatricians, Physicians, General Surgeons, Psychiatrists, Orthopedics Surgeons, Anesthetists and Optometrists.
3. Doctors: Applicants must be members of the Nigerian Medical or Dental Council of Nigeria.
4. Dental Surgeons: Applicants must possess registerable degree acceptable to the Nigerian Medical and Dental Council.
5. Physiotherapists: Applicants must posses Bsc Physiotherapy and must be members of Institutes of the Nigerian Society of Physiotherapists.
6. Pharmacists: Applicants must possess a degree in pharmacy and must be members of Pharmacy Board of Nigeria.
7. Medical Lab Scientists: Applicants must possess Bsc, AIMS or its equivalents in Medical Lab Sciences registered with the Institute of Medical Lab Science & Technology of Nigeria.
8. Radiographers: Applicants must possess Bsc/HND in Radiography.
9. Optometrists: MBBS required.
10. Nurses: (Bsc Nursing).
11. Biomedical Engineer: Bsc
12. Medical Record: HND/Bsc
ACCOUNT AND BUDGET
13. Applicants must possess B.sc in Accounting or Banking and Finance. Membership of professional accounting bodies such as ICAN, ANAN etc is an added advantage.
14. Applicants must possess B.sc/HND in any of the following fields: Business Administration,Marketing/Purchasing and supply, Catering/Hotel Management,Automobile Engineering,Quality Surveying and Computer Engineering,Building Engineering, Estate Management and Msc Architecture, Transport Management, or relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage.
15. Applicants must possess Bsc,BA or B.Ed in any of the following: Maths,Physical Sciences,French or Computer Science.Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
16. Applicants must possess Bsc in Mass Communication, BA Graphics Arts or BA Printing Tech. Membership of the Nigeria Institute of Public Relations will be an added advantage.
17. Applicants must possess LL.B and BL. Possession of LLM will be an added advantage.
18. Applicants must possess Bsc Physical & Health Education.
19. Applicants must possess BA/HND Music with specialisation in any musical instrument.
Visit: http://service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng to apply
642 total views, 4 today