Selection Test and Interview for Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission – Course19
NOTICE TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATEES FOR THE SELECTION BOARD: NIGERIAN NAVY DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION – COURSE 19
1. Names of candidates that were successful at the aptitude test conducted by the Nigerian Navy on the 23rd January 2010 for the Direct Short Service Commission are published on the website: http://service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng
2. Short-listed candidates are to appear before the Selection Board holding at the Nigerian Navy secondary School, Borokiri, Port-Harcourt, from 6th – 17th April 2010. Candidates are required to report for the interview with the following:
(A) Originals and Photocopies of:
(1) Educational/Professional Certificates.
(2) Birth Certificate/Declaration of age
(3) Parent/Guardian Consent form printed online.
(4) Attestation of LGA printed online.
(5) NYSC Discharge Certificate.
(B) A pair of physical training dress with white top and gym (canvas) shoes.
3. Candidates are to note that accommodation and feeding will be provided at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri, Port-Harcourt, for the duration of the interview only. Candidates are to assemble at the venue not later than 5th April 2010.
For further information please call Nigerian Navy on 09-8708475, 09-8704817
For Chief of the Naval Staff
243 total views, 2 today