MTN Nigeria Job Vacancy for Regional Power Operations Manager September 2010
MTN Nigeria is the leading company in the telecommunication industry in Nigeria. MTN Nigeria provide quality services like GSM, Broadband internet, Fixed Wireless Service etc.
MTN Nigeria required the services of a qualified personnel to fill the following vacancy:
Position:Regional Power Operations Manager
Employment Status: Permanent
Reporting To: SM, Power Operations
· Responsible for development of long range plan and direction for the Unit Power systems, ESS & Facilities maintenance.
· Responsible for annual budgetary plan for the unit – NWG – Regional ESS/Facilities (OPEX and CAPEX)
· Ensure strict adherence to policies and procedures of MTN in the assigned Regional Power Systems.
· Ensure the MTN network is operated and maintained to company requirements within Regional Power Systems.
· Oversee prompt management of major/minor power systems faults in the Region.
· Ensure weekly reports on overall power operations systems performance of the network are available
Develop, implement and maintain an efficient management information system for Regional Power Operations
Produce and distribute monthly reports on all assigned Regional Power Systems activities to management
Ensure continuous improvement of processes and procedures to foster efficiency
Job Conditions: Normal MTNN working conditions. National and International travel Valid drivers license. On stand by 24/7 through out the year
B.Sc. Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical Engineering from a reputable institution Project Management courses
Eight (8) years experience in design, implementation and maintenance/management of power/cooling systems.
Three (3) years in Engineering Management in a telecommunication environment
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online through the link below:
Click here to Apply for Job
Closing Date: 20 September, 2010
51 total views, 1 today