MTN Nigeria Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship University/Polytechnic 2010/2011
The MTN Nigeria Foundation will provide financial support to eligible Science & Technology students in accredited educational public universities, polytechnics and colleges of education across the six geo-political zones in Nigeria which will cover tuition, book allowance and stipend (pocket allowance).
The scholarship award is worth N200, 000.00 (Two hundred thousand Naira only) per student for the duration of an academic year and is paid at the beginning of each academic session.
The scholarship maybe renewable provided recipients maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit).
. Candidates must be full time undergraduates in 200 level/2nd year in public universities, colleges of education as well as polytechnics in Nigeria.
. Applicants from universities and colleges of education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1), while applicants from polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) and currently undergoing industrial training at the time of applying.
DISCIPLINES TO BE CONSIDERED
2. Agricultural Science
4. Communication Technology
5. Computer and Electronics
6. Computer and Information Science
7. Computer and Mathematics
8. Computer Engineering
9. Computer Science
10. Electrical Engineering
11. Electronics and Computer Technology
12. Electronics Engineering
13. Engineering Physics
14. Industrial Mathematics
15. Industrial Physics
16. Information Technology
18. Mechanical Engineering
19. Physics Electronics
20. Physics Engineering
21. Physics/ Computational Modeling
22. Pure/ Applied Physics
23. Statistics and Computer Science
NOTES AND INSTRUCTIONS:
Please read these notes and instructions carefully before completing this form. Be sure that you read every section and that the information you provide is accurate.
1) Only qualified candidates need apply.
2) Incomplete applications will be disregarded and cancelled.
3) Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, October 13th 2010.
4) Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a written test.
5) Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for information.
6) Names of successful candidates will be published in National Dailies and on the website.
7) Scholarship will be allocated on a yet to be announced date to successful candidates.
Successful applicants will be informed of the other terms and conditions of the Scholarship
How to Apply
Closing date: Friday, October 13th 2010
visit now and apply
265 total views, 1 today