Arik Air Recruitment- General Manager- Finance November 2010
Position: General Manager – Finance
The GM Finance will oversee the Company’s entire finance team and provide a strategic and dynamic leadership that will create a value adding and effective management of the company’s financial resources.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the operations of the Finance Department .
- Develop and implement financial policies, systems and procedures
- Supervise the preparation of financial statements and management reports
- Liaise between the organization and its external auditors and government agencies.
- A university degree in Accounting and a Masters in a financial related field.
- At least 8 years post professional accounting (ACA/ACCA)
- Minimum of 12yrs experience, five of it at the senior management level in aviation or financial environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates in any of the above positions should forward their current cvs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject title. All applications should be submitted not later than 9th November, 2010
Only shorlisted candidate will be contacted
77 total views, 1 today