Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission for B.SC and HND March 2011-Course 20
Online Registration Starts 24th January 2011 and Closed on 18th March 2011 .
Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission for B.Sc and HND 2011- Course 20
Below are the application guidelines
ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION-COURSE 20:
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM QUALIFIED NIGERIANS FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE
COMMISSION INTO THE NIGERIAN AIR FORCE IN THE UNDERLISTED DEPARTMENTS:
BSc. / Class II/Forecaster Certificate, NCAA-approved Meteorology courses
2. AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL
BSc. / NCAA-approved Air Traffic courses
4. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
BSc./HND Computer Hardware Engr, Computer Engr, Computer Science
BSc. Mech. Engr., Electrical Electronics Engr.
6. MUSEUM AND ARCHIVES
7. QUANTITY SURVEY
BSc./HND Quantity Survey
9. BUILDING TECH
BSc./HND Building Tech.
10. LAND SURVEY
BSc./HND Land Survey
BSc. (Ed) Mathematics
BSc. (Ed) Physics
BSc. (Ed) History
14. ENGLISH LANGUAGE
BSc. (Ed) English Language
BSc. (Ed) French
16. GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING
BSc. (Ed) Guidance and Counseling
17. LIBRARY SCIENCE
BSc. Library Science
18. FOUNDATION/CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT
BSc. (Ed) Foundation/Curriculum Development
MBBS, MB ch D
20. DENTAL SURGERY
BDS, B ch D
BSc Nursing, RN, RM
23. DENTAL THERAPY
BSc. Dental Therapy
26. PREVENTIVE HEALTH
BSc. Preventive Health
BSc/HND Catering/Hotel Management
BSc./HND Theology/Islamic/Arabic Studies
BSc(Ed)./BA/HND Physical Education
32. PUBLIC RELATIONS
BSc./HND Mass Communications/ Public Relations
BSc./HND Business Admin/Marketing
34. ADMINISTRATION/PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
BSc/HND Public Admin, Personnel Mgt and Human Resource Mgt
GENERAL INFORMATION TO CANDIDATE
35. Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower for holders of First degree and Lower Credit for HND holders. In addition applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
2. 36. Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exception from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
3. 37. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
4. 38. Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
5. 39. Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years of age by 31st December 2011 except Serving Personnel who will be considered for Branch Commission if not more than 35 years of age.
6. 40. Applicants will be shortlisted for qualifying aptitude test and the result placed on the website, while advert will also be published in national dailies.
7. 41. Applicants are to make a choice from the centres below for the Zonal Enlistment Exercise where aptitude tests will be conducted.
1. Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi
2. Ilorin: 227 Wing, Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin
3. Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos
4. Enugu: 305 Flying Training School, Enugu
5. Port-Harcourt: 97 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt
6. BENIN: 81 Air Maritime Group, Benin
7. Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna
8. Kano: 303 Flying Training School, Kano
9. Maiduguri: 204 Wing, Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri
10. Sokoto: 26 Battalion, Gingiya Barracks, Sokoto
8. 42. Applicants are to save the completed forms, Click on the “PAY APPLICATION FEE” Button on the APPLICATION SUMMARY page and then print out the PAY4ME ACKNOWLEDGEMENT slip to effect payment at any branch of INTERCONTINENTAL BANK
9. 43. The date for Zonal Enlistment Exercise will be communicated to applicants in due course. Shortlisted Applicants are to bring the following to the Zonal Enlistment Centres:
(a) Birth Certificate
(b) Originals of Education Certificates and NYSC Discharge Certificate
(c) Letter of Attestation of Good Character
(d) Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form
(e) Attestation of Local Government Area Form
(f) Acknowledgment Card
(g) Writing Materials
44. Applicants are warned against giving false information as information supplied will be used to evaluate your suitability for shortlisting at any particular stage. Any false information discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification of the applicant.
SUBMISSION OF FORM
11. 45. Further to Paragraph 42 above, applications will only be processed and validated after payment. Thereafter the Applicants will then print out the following:
1. Acknowledgment Card
2. Attestation of Local Government Area Form
3. Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form
12. 46. Applicant’s local Government attestation form must be signed by a military officer who hails from the state of the applicant and not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above. Local Government Chairman/Secretary, Magistrates and Principals of government secondary schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Enlistment Centres and final selection interview
1. Fill Your Registration Form.
2. Submit the Form.
3. Print PAY4ME ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP (Note that your Transaction ID is on this Slip)
4. Visit any Intercontinental Bank Branch for Payment with the Slip.
5. Visit the Portal to retrieve your Applicant ID, Print Acknowledgment Cards and Attestation Cards.
CLICK HERE TO START APPLICATION
623 total views, 4 today