Pan African Airlines (Nigeria) Limited is Recruiting Helicopter Pilots February- March 2011
Pan African Airlines (Nigeria) Limited is one of the leading Helicopter Operators in Nigeria. PAAN is one of the aviation company in Nigeria that has consistently trained Nigerian Pilots over the past 30 years.
Job Title: Helicopter Pilots
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerian Nationals for training as Helicopter Pilots. The company will sponsor its selected candidates on a Pilot Training Scheme. Successful candidates will be employed as Pilots by PAAN in Nigeria.
Qualification and Experience:
Candidates should possess:-
1. A minimum degree (2nd Class and above) from a recognized University with at least one (1) year post N.Y.S.C. Experience. Candidates with, or currently undergoing, a Commercial Pilot License CPL – A or H) course or, already in possession of an ICAD equivalent license, would also be considered.
2. In addition to the above, candidates should possess the West African School Certificate Examination Ordinary Level (W. A.S.C.E.) with a minimum of five (5) credits which must include English Language, Mathematics and Physics.
The candidate must meet the following criteria:-
1. Must be of Nigerian nationality.
2 Must be between the ages of 22 – 28 years. No candidate will be considered aged 28 and above
3. Fluency in, and have a proper understanding of the English Language.
4. The candidate will be expected to demonstrate a keen interest and knowledge at aviation related subjects.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should send their hand written applications enclosing detailed copy of Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of all credentials, N.Y.S.C. discharge certificate and birth certificate (Sworn declaration of age will NOT be accepted) along with one (1) passport photograph latest 17th March 2011:
The General Manager (HR)
Pan African Airlines (Nig) Ltd,
Old Domestic Wing, M.M. Airport,
PMB. 21054, Ikeja, Lagos.
NB. Previous applicants need not re-apply.
Please note that no external body or organization has been authorized by Pan African Airlines to assist with this selection process. Anyone who deals with any external body on this selection process does so at his/her own risk.
143 total views, 1 today