Banking Jobs- Standard Chartered Bank is Recruiting Customer Relationship Officer and Country Security Officer
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer
Branch: Isolo Branch
Job Id: 272871
Job Function: Consumer Banking
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Key Roles Responsibilities:
To assist the Branch in:
• Developing and executing marketing/sales programs and activities to achieve unit sales targets.
• Providing personal financial planning services to customers as well as handle customer enquiries and complaints.
• Reviewing credit applications for personal loans.
• Submission of weekly and monthly sales figures and projections. Other report, weekly Activity reports.
Cross-selling of products and referring business opportunities to other units
Meeting Sales Targets
• Ensuring that the unit meets its monthly/yearly given sales targets.
• Executing regular sales activities to generate business for the unit.
• Specifically targeting High Value profitable clients with a view to growing the current account deposit base.
• Providing personal financial planning services to customers.
• Dealing with customer enquiries and complaints.
• ensuring that service standard targets are being met for loan processing, customer response time as well as customer enquiries. m .ensuring that service recovery on errors, miscommunications, complaints, etc are dealt with in the most efficient and courteous manner
Enter qualifications and skills
University Degree (minimum of 2.2)
Know How and Experience:
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
• Ability to plan daily/periodic operations
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Salesmanship, energy and drive.
• Sound knowledge of administrative procedures
Job Title: Country Security Officer
Job ID: 272305
Job Function: Technology & Operations
Location: Nigeria – SCB
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Implementation of all SCB security, and safety management process, procedures and policies.
Over see all security administrative duties in security department,
Conduct periodic spot check on all security operatives/equipments in the head Office and branches and submit reports. Key Roles & Responsibilities • Monitor and report state of security/safety equipments and follow up on vendors for urgent faulty equipment resolution.
• Maintain contingency plans for bomb threats, robbery, kidnap and other emergencies that are likely to affect our business in Nigeria.
• Create, edit, print ,upload access reports and delete access cards for staff
• Collate and report all security related events that affect banks in Nigeria especially where our bank is located
• Review CCTV footage request for Staff
• Handle security issues in absence of the Security manager and document report
• Process Police weekly lunch allowance and other unit expense for approval
• Maintain an up to date data in soft and hard copies of all security equipments deployed in branches and report state of health
• Handle minor security breaches within the bank, supervise Police, Guards and ensure that they are present at work at all times/Maintain daily duty roll call list.
• Update of reported incident checklist log
• Update of security incident report that affected other Banks and maintain a checklist of lesson learnt. Qualifications & Skills • Must be a graduate with B.sc degree
• Must have a background in the military,Army,Navy , Airforce with not less that two years experience in Bank /corporate security.
• Sound knowledge of IT,power point.excell.Ms Word, and must be capable of applying same to work and also knowledge of Nigerian Criminal justice and working of the Police force.
• Good interpersonal relationship.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be highly computer literate
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the program
How to Apply:
Click on the link below,
Click here to apply
Click on job search and select Nigeria and click on search.
Read the jobs details and apply
161 total views, 1 today