Latest Oil and Gas Job- Chevron Nigeria Vacancy for Drillng Fluids Specialist
Job Reference NO: 2011-DW-03
Establish Drilling and Completions Fluids programs.
Assist, advice and support all drilling fluid activities in planning and in daily operations.
Direct and coordinate field fluids engineering activities.
Monitor product consumption and forecast needs for fluids related materials and ensure supply will be met.
Develop fluids related bid tender specifications and perform bid analysis www.naijajobslink.com
Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or pure sciences with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division
- Demonstrable experience in deepwater field fluids engineering
- Experience in drill cutting waste management and tracking
- Knowledge of Fluids related bid tender specifications and analysis
- Good planning, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective communication skills
Minimum of Five (5) years relevant post degree work experience as a Mud or Drilling Fluids Engineer (includes National Youth Service)
Job Type: Full Time (Regular)
Job Category: Drilling
Job Location: Lagos
Effective Job Opening Date: 4/27/2011
Job Closing Date: 5/18/2011
How to Apply:
Interested and qualify applicants should follow the link below to apply
102 total views, 1 today