Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Scheme 2011
As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, NDDC is embarking on Foreign PG Scholarship scheme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content programme of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields. www.naijajobslink.com The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
3. Computer Science/Technology
6. Environmental Sciences
Applicants must have gained Post Graduate admission into a recognized University abroad.
1. First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a masters’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
2. Gained Admission into a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines in a foreign University.
3. Bond of good conduct from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan
a. Member of National Assembly
b. Chairman of the LGA
c. First class traditional ruler
d. High Court Judge
4. Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
MODE OF APPLICATION
1. Application must be made On-Line at the Commission’s website: with the following attachments:
Recent passport photograph
Local Government identification letter
Post Graduate admmission letter from Overseas University
Relevant Degrees from recognized University
2. Successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically
3. Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference
4. All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website.
All completed applications must be submitted on or before 6th May, 2011
360 total views, 1 today