Jobs for Production Pharmacist, Accountant, Sales Representatives in a reputable company
As a result of expansion and the need to meet our market demands for our numerous products,we urgently need the services of energetic resourceful and experienced applicants to fill the positions below
Position: Production Pharmacist
• Ideal applicants must be holders of Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
• Degree in any recognized institution of higher learning, preferably in Nigeria. Applicants with a considerable cognate working experience of not less than three years in a well structured Manufacturing Company are strongly advised to apply. Our preferred applicant must be very intelligent and proficient in Computer application,
• He/She must reside or willing to reside within Lagos Metropolis.
• Candidates must possesses minimum qualification of B.Sc (Hons) or HND in Accountancy with a professional certificate e,g ACA, ANAN, ACMA etc
• The right candidate for this position must have a minimum of five (5) years working experience in a manufacturing outfit.
Position: Sales Representatives
• This position is meant for experienced applicants with proven track records in Sales and Marketing of FMCGor similar products.
• The right applicants must be familiar with major markets within and outside Lagos metropolis. Our ideal applicants must be skillful and be well informed on modern day sales and marketingstrategy. While minimum qualification of OND in a relevant course of study is required for this position, applicants with lesser qualification but with necessary skills and considerable cognate working experience not less than four years in selling and marketingof FMCGcould also apply for consideration.
Only qualified and experienced candidates are strongly advise to apply for these positions
Method of Application:
All interested applicants should forward their hand written applications/ Curriculum vitae (with a self passport photograph attached) to:
4, Abagbon Close,
Off Ologun Agbaje Street,
Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island, Lagos
All applications must be received not later than 12th July, 2011
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
96 total views, 1 today