Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Selection Board Interview List 2011
NIGERIAN ARMY DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION SELECTION BOARD 2011
This is to inform those who applied for Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and took part in the screening test that the list of candidates shortlisted for DSSC selection interview is out.
The Nigeria Army Direct Short Service Commission DSSC selection interview is scheduled to hold at Headquarters 82 Division Nigerian Army Enugu from 4-17 September 2011.
General Instructions to Candidates:
- Candidates are required to report on 4th September 2011 for the interview with the following:
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of white vests (unmarked)
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries (including plates and drinking cup)
- Bedding to include blankets, white bedspread and pillow case.
- Candidates are to bring their current medical report including ECG from any government certified hospital.
- Four (4) copies of full size colour photographs in standing position and in suit.
2. The selection board will involve physical, medical and academic test. There will also be an oral interview for the candidates
3. Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
a) All academic/professional certificates (including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, testimonials, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable, Primary School Leaving Certificates as applicable and a file jacket).
b) Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
c) Valid certificate of state of origin.
d) Military Official Identity Card (for Service Personnel).
e) Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
f) Letter of sponsorship for military personnel.
4. Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
5. Candidates will be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.
6. The use of private vehicle will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
7. Visitors will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview
8. Candidates will report at NDA (Old Site) Kaduna on 4th September 2011. Candidates will be received from 9am. Candidates who arrive later than 6pm of 4th September2011 may be disqualified
The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries arising or sustained in the course of the selection interview.
Signed: Military Secretary (Army)
For Chief of Army Staff
Department of Military Secretary (Army) Mambilla Barracks, Asokoro, Abuja
The lists is now available online
For quick response, please tell us your name, application No and your state using the comment box below and we will tell you whether your name is among those selected for the interview
Please check Punch Newspaper of Friday, August 26, 2011, for the list.
For those that may not have access to the Newspaper due to location, late notification or any other reason, www.NaijaJobsLink.com will ensure all its members do not miss out of this opportunities as we will provide means to check for your names.
For quick response, please tell us your name, application No and your State using the comment box below and we will tell you whether your name is among those selected for the interview
Please email us at (info(@)naijajobslink.com) or leave your comments at the bottom of the post.
Note: Please note that www.naijajobslink.com is not affiliated to Nigerian Army or anyother paramilitary agencies and we do not recruit on behalf of the Nigerian Army.
We will not take responsibility for any omission by Nigerian Army or NaijajobsLink, misrepresentation, misunderstanding, misuse/abuse of the information by anyone.
We only source for this information and provide them for Nigerians free of charge as our main aims and objectives of setting up www.naijajobslink.com
388 total views, 3 today