Nigeria LNG Job Vacancy for Accountant
POSITION: MATERIALS ENGINEER
The appointee will be the focal point for warehouse floor transactions covering quality assurance, receipt, material inspection, preservation, retrieval and subsequent system update of material receipts/issuances and specifications.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Implement work flow processes for safely carrying out warehousing activities for stock transactions
- Execute quantity tests for stock receipts and issuances made to users
- Maintain high service delivery level for the issuance of stock items
- Follow up on the close out of all inconclusive transactions and produce regular reports on such Assist in the reconciliation exercise of stock check activities.
- Work with discipline engineers in the troubleshooting and repair of vessels, tanks and piping to maximize safety and reliability
- Maintain detailed records of all quarantined materials and adequately close out on them in conjunction with the buyers
- Provide asset integrity management advice and supervise preservation and transportation activities with regards to stored materials
- Liaise with discipline engineers to carry out critical dimensional checks, additional inspection and testing
The right candidate should:
- Possess a minimum of Bachelors degree (2nd Class Upper Division) in Mechanical /Chemical/Metallurgical/Civil Engineering.
- Have 5 – 7 years post-graduation working experience.
- Possess good knowledge of supply chain process, material quality and specification, material testing, preservation and QA/QC techniques.
- Possess good Communications, Supervisory and Relationship management skills
- Not be more than 35 years.
Application Deadline: 22nd Sep. 2011
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicant should follow the link below to apply
42 total views, 1 today