Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Recruits for Technical Advisor, PLAN-Health
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is a private, non-profit educational and scientific organization. Since 1971, MSH has worked with its worldwide partners to improve the management of and access to health services such as primary health care, child survival, maternal and child health, family planning, and reproductive health.
- Ability to work as a member of a team, and to contribute to developing a new project in a dynamic environment.
- Significant senior level work experience in institutional capacity building across the areas of finance, human resources, governance, and planning, organizational development, and program management.
- Proven programmatic, technical, and managerial ability and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with professional colleagues in a broad range of indigenous governmental organizations and NGOs.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong facilitation skills
- Ability to produce results in diverse cultural, social, and language contexts.
- Demonstrated computer skills in MS Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel within Nigeria regularly and potentially outside Nigeria, as required
- Graduate degree – preferably in social sciences, business or health.
- Minimum of five years experience in capacity building in Nigeria
- Experience in supervising other professionals
- Experience in project management
- Experience working in or with public sector organizations, particularly in the health field
- Knowledge of PEPFAR-funded programs and experience in managing relationships with USAID missions preferred.
- The Technical Advisor will accomplish these through: consultations with managers of client organizations, leading and supervising a multi-functional team implementing technical assistance, plan and execute strategies for technical assistance, monitor quality, progress and results, identify needs for and supervise short term technical assistance.
63 total views, 1 today