Medicines Sans Frontieres France (MSFF) is a medical humanitarian non- governmental organization (NGO), neutral and independent that offers free assistance to population in needs which has been in Nigeria since 1996 and which has been running a trauma center in Teme Hospital, Port Harcourt since 2005.
Job Title: Physiotherapist
1 long term 1 casual position to fill gaps when the need arises
- A BMR in Physiotherapy is compulsory.
- Minimum of 2 years experience post Graduation as a Physiotherapist.
- To administer physiotherapy treatment in MSF Teme Hospital trauma center, both in the OPD and IPD.
The positions will require:
- Strong motivation, commitment, professional conduct with a sense of responsibility.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a team
Method of Application:
All interested applicants should send their application (CV, motivation letter answering to requirements listed above, copy of diplomas and registration, contact information) to:
MSF France – Teme Hospital,
No 10 New Hospital close road, behind Tide Newspapers,
Diobu – Port Harcourt
or by E-mail to email@example.com
Closing date: 22nd November 2011 by 5pm, any application received after this date, or incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration
ONLY CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONTACTED.
Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favors in kind, nor other types of favoritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process. MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system
52 total views, 2 today