National Institute for Legislative Studies Recruits Deputy Director (Public Finance Division)
The National Institute for Legislative Studies (NILS) was established early in 2011 following the enactment of the enabling legislation. NILS is designed to be a centre of excellence providing technical support to the work of the National Assembly through research and publications on democratic governance, and legislative practice and procedures.
- Assist in conduction medium and long-term impact analysis of the budget and other evaluation studies that would improve on budgeting in Nigeria
- Conduct Bills and Policy analysis activities in relevant fields
- Collaborate with the training Department to implement its training programmes.
- Minimum academic requirement of a Master’s degree in relevant areas of specialization, which includes but not limited to, Finance, Accounting, Public/business Administration.
- A doctorate degree will be accorded preference
- Minimum of 15 years post master’s degree research experience and at least 18 publications in reputable national and international Journals.
55 total views, 1 today