South African Airways (SAA) Latest Jobs for Airport Supervisor
South African Airways (SAA) is the national flag carrier and largest airline of South Africa, with headquarters in Airways Park on the grounds of OR Tambo International Airport in Kempton Park, Ekurhuleni, Gauteng. The airline flies to 36 destinations worldwide from its hub at OR Tambo International Airport, using a fleet of 59 aircraft.
- High school qualifications or proven track record in an airline traffic and ground-handling department.
- A proven track record in airline airport operations.
- Proficient knowledge of Windows based software including Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Word, Access and Excel.
- English Fluency (Speak, read and write)
- Airline related qualifications: Customer Service Plan, Touch Points, Cargo I and 2, DGR – Awareness, special Cargo handling .
- Knowledge of Windows based software including Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Word, Access and Excel.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the airlines operations, sales processes, distribution channels, CRS’s, fares, call management reporting, and working knowledge of the
- SAA Products and Services and related policies ie Loyalty Programmes: Voyager policies and procedures
- Understanding of Reservation related systems and read a ticket
- Awareness of the South African and Nigeria travelling public’s business and social cultural environment
- Lead and supervise the Murtala Mohamed International Airport staff to deliver excellent customer service and achieve team objectives
- To manage the Murtala Mohamed International Airport so that all scheduled flights departure on time, efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain good relationship with airline stakeholders.
116 total views, 2 today