Banking Job: Standard Chartered Bank Recruits Branch Manager Lagos- Nigeria
Manager, , V/
Job ID: 317078
Job Function: Consumering
Location: Nigeria – SCB
Full/Part Time: Full time
• Accountability for achieving budgets for sales, volume, costs, and EP.
• Service Quality targets and objectives
• Timely resolution of people issues
• Coaching, Training and Personal Development planning
• Monitoring performance and taking appropriate remedial action
• Risk Management to minimize operational loss reputation risk
* Accountability for achieving allocated budgets for sales and volumes in the respective VC.
Key Roles Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Management responsible for balance sheet P L growth
*Periodic review of branch structures to ensure an optimal Sales Service mix to enable branches/agencies in the Region to meet their Sales Targets.
*Monitoring month to monthSales Performance to ensure Sales Targets are achieved.
*Ensuring high quality, knowledgeable service levels in the branches to exceed customer expectations
*Build and sustain motivated, committed and focused Branch teams, consistently delivering creative, precise and customer-focused service
*Identification and development of talent in the Region
*Coaching and training all direct reports.
*Monitoring and ensuring that all Branch Key Performances are achieved
*Ensuring full compliance with all policies, procedures and KCS to achieve satisfactory grades in local Group Audits
*Ensuring implementation and monitoring of KYC CRM measures in line with Group and Regulatory requirements.
*Communicate key messages from group and country to branch staff via regular fortnightly meetings.
*Monitoring staff discipline, implementing disciplinary process in work.
KYC / money laundering: Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to: “identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers”. To act as branch MLPO
Enter qualifications and skills
• Graduate with 5 – 8 yearsing / Financial Services experience.
• Well developed strategic perspective and forward planning ability
• Analytical and problem solving skills coupled with decision making ability
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent leadership and team building qualities.
Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Method of Application
Application is online and you are to follow the link below to apply
Click here to Apply for Job
78 total views, 1 today