Candel Company Ltd is recruiting for Technical Sales Representatives
The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team,
we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
Job Position: Technical Sales Representatives
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in Crop Protection, Agronomy with a thesis in weed science, or Agricultural Biology from a reputable institution with a minimum of Second Class (Hons.), Upper Class Division
State: Kogi, Ekiti, Gombe, Bauchi, Borno
Reports to: Regional Manager
Min. Age: 23 years
Min. job related experience required:
2 years and must be able to drive a vehicle very well and also Have a valid National Drivers’ License
Specific job-related skills required:
Customer Service; Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Deals, Client Relationships, Motivation for Soles, interpersonal SkillsTerritory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation , Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing of c outlets and other trade factors,
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call report, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territories
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products’, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques
- Recommend changes in products, service, and poky by evaluating results and competitive developments
How to Apply All applications/CV should be sent to email@example.com
P.O. Box 54952,
Application closes within two weeks from date of publication
8B Fabac Close,
Off Ligali Ayorinde Avemue,
67 total views, 1 today