Oil an Gas Job- Oando Nigeria Plc Job vacancy for Retail Infrastructure Engineer
Position: Retail Infrastructure
Date Published: Jan 6, 2012
Closing Date: Jan 20, 2012
The position incumbent reports to the Manager, Retail
The is responsible for the supervision of all the activities of the Regional Engineers (East, North, West).
SPECIFIC DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES
· Certification and Review of Bills of quantity, carry out market surveys, Project estimates and tender documents of all civil / for all regions.
· Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel
· Coordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, resolving engineering design and test problems sites.
· Prepares interim and completion of facility maintenance project reports for all nation wide.
· Research into the current industry trends both local and global that will confer competitive advantage in the market for Oando Plc.
· Coordinates all Project materials and logistics administration.
· Cordination of all civil Engineering in the Regions, ensuring it meets Oando’s quality standards and specifications with accompanying status reports
· Inspect project sites within the region to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and HSEQ standards
· Oversee the end – to – end of allprojects nation wide.
· Controls expenditures within limitations of Retail facility maintenance budget.
· Superintends all documents for the tender process for all regions facility maintenance projects.
· Evaluate project output to determine compliance with or variance from project objectives and standards.
· Manages contractors/vendors on Retail maintenance /project activities.
§ 1st degree in Civil / Mechanical Engineering
§ Membership of Nigeria Society Of Engineers
§ Minimum of 7-8 years of experience, with relevant experience in similar roles in the oil and environment
81 total views, 2 today