Exxon Mobil Producing Nigeria Latest Job for Trainee Geoscientists
POSITION: TRAINEE GEOSCIENTISTS
The successful candidates must have clear understanding of basic Geiscience concepts and principles as well as be self-motivated with the ability to make effective individual contributions within a functional team. No previous experience required, but demonstrated ability to learn and integrate quickly is an advantage.
The ideal candidate must fit the following profile:
- Ph.D. or Masters degree in Geoscience (Geology or Geophysics). Candidates expecting to obtain a Ph.D, or Masters degree by October 2012 may also apply
- Bachelors degree with a minimum of second class upper in Geoscience (Geology, Geophysics, or Physics)
Possess NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
The successful candidates will undergo a 2-3 years training program in various Geoscience skill areas. The training will be on the job and will prepare the individuals for assignments in any designated aspect of petroleum exploration and production anywhere in Nigeria.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
If you meet the requirements listed for this position, please place your online at http://www.exxonmobil.com/careers/nigeria/apply to submit your application and upload your CV.
- Log onto www.exxonmobil.com/careers/nigeria/apply
- Click on “Search Openings”
- In the “Keyword search box, enter 11503BR (for Trainee Geoscientist)
- Click “Search”
95 total views, 1 today