Telecommunication Job: Globacom Nigeria Recruits Commercial Director
EXCITING SENIOR MANAGEMENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Globacom Limited is a leading privately owned multinational telecommunications company with Headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria. It is Nigeria’s Second National Operator with licence covering GSM, Fixed, Broadbad, Gateway services and an international high capacity submarine cable business, known as Glo 1. Globacom Limited is Africa’s fastest growing telecommunications company with over twenty-five million GSM subscribers in Nigeria, the Republic of Benin and Ghana. It has acquired licence for Glo 1 in other West African countries.
In its quest to further strengthen operations and consolidate its position as a market leader, the Company desires to recruit highly competent, talent and self-motivated individuals to fill the following senior position:
Attractive and internationally competitive remuneration packages, a pleasant working environment with good perquisites and challenging career prospects await the successful candidates.
COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR (REF NO: GLCD001)
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Developing and driving the Company’s long and short term revenue growth strategies
- Continuously seeking market opportunities, conditions and associated business developments
- Providing strategic direction and partnering with Sales Directors for the overall operations of various sales units to achieve the Organisation’s business plans
- Leading commercial business performance management and decisions support
- Empowering and motivating sales team to achieve set targets
- Assisting in embedding a commercial, customer-focused approach to all business processes and activities
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- An MBA and/or ACCA will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills, including experience of hands-on financial modeling for decision making
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Project management skills, both as a leader and key team member
- Minimum of 20 years significant hands-on Commercial experience, preferably from the FMCG or telecommunications industry, or from a blue chip company; ten (10) of which must have been spent in a senior management role
- Appreciable experience in enterprise sales will be required
- Proven successful track record at delivering growth
- Proven experience in managing a fast growing and successful business
- People management experience, including proven ability to identify and develop talents
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply, please quote the corresponding reference number as the subject of your e-mail and e-mail your CV (prepared as a Microsoft Word document and save with our full names, detailing contact telephone numbers, email address and scanned passport photograph) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE: 14 MARCH 2012
85 total views, 1 today