Deloitte Consulting, LLP is an international firm that delivers results and creates lasting value. We work side-by-side with our clients to develop and implement innovative strategies and solutions.
TRADE CORRIDOR DEVELOPMENT (SPECIALIST DIRECTOR)
• Experience analyzing and addressing issues that impede movement of commodities across borders.
• Experience developing solutions to leverage corridors in terms of economic development
Feed the Future Value Chain Director
Experience addressing issues that affect the production and marketing of FTF commodities across the region
• Experience promoting trade with the US under AGOA, and strategy for doing so.
Director of Regional Partner Strengthening
• Experience providing capacity building, preferably in the region
• Background in capacity development of both public and private sector actors
MARKET INFORMATION SPECIALIST
• Experience establishing a common platform for the collection, analysis, and dissemination of market information across the region, including price, volume, seasonality, grades and standards, location (where is it available)
OUTREACH AND COORDINATOR
• Experience managing relationships with partners across the region, both public and private.
• Experience coordinating partner-specific and cross-network activities
GENDER YOUTH INTEGRATION SPECIALIST
• Experience incorporating gender, youth, and disabled persons into all aspects of programming. Experience in West Africa with rural communities prefered.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
• Advanced degree and at least 7 years of experience in the relevant area of expertise
• Experience working on USAID-funded programs
• Demonstrated Management and communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to manage team of long- and short-term consultants
• French and English fluency required
Deloitte invites well-quaiified candidates to apply. Please send electronic submissions of CV and cover letter to email@example.com by No phone calls please. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. For more information on Deloitte, please access our website here
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see here for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and Its member firms.
Akintola Williams Deloitte, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu limited, IS a professional services organization that provides audit, tax, consulting, financial advisory and enterprise risk services.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 27, 2012.
62 total views, 1 today